REV'IT! Spitfire Motorcycle Gloves Black & White
REV'IT Spitfire Gloves
As aggressive as the name itself, the REV’IT! Spitfire Gloves are packing a lot of track-level heat in a sleek updated design. Engineered to coordinate with the REV’IT! Spitfire Race Suit as well as the Venom Race Suit, the Spitfire Gloves use the same aluminum dual comp sliders in the knuckle and wrist, and honeycomb TPUs at the heel of the palm.
External stitching and a tri-fleece liner make the Spitfire Gloves as all-day comfortable as you would expect from a REV’IT! Glove of this caliber. The 3-point double-cuff closure offers unparalleled adjustment and security. The REV’IT! Spitfire Gloves are the perfect track gloves for many riders, benefitting from the research and race DNA of the full-bore kangaroo leather Jerez Pro, but with a more accessible construction.
- Outer Shell: drum dyed goatskin, SuperFabric, PU coated fabric, 3D air mesh
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Protection: ventilated dual-comp protector at the knuckle and wrist, TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU finger knuckles, TPU hard-shell pinky slider, EVA foam inserts, PWR yarn
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at gauntlet, double adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand, ventilated dual comp protector
- Features: outside stitching, stretch lips, elastic, digital grip patches, double cuff closure, gauntlet cuff